Suggest if I could still be pregnant ?

By May 13, 2010 - 8:42pm

I had a intercourse with my bf on 24th Mar and then had my periods on 7 April. My next cycle was scheduled for 11th or 12th May but they have not happened yet. Can people help me clear my doubts, if I could still be pregnant ?

Hello evans_christina

If you had sex and then had your period afterwards, then you are not pregnant. If you have not had unprotected sex since then, it's likely your period is simply late. Have you had unprotected sex since your last period?

To ease your mind, you can take a pregnancy test but it's likely that you are late, and only by a few days (for now) so don't worry too much yet. We cannot guarantee anything, of course, but I think your period will be along shortly.

Will you take a test and update us, or let us know any news in the next few days?

Thanks a lot for the response.
It was just late periods which is very unusual for me.

(reply to evans_christina)

Evans Christina,

So glad to hear it was just a late period. I know how much of a relief that is!!

Don't hesitate to come back when you have questions in the future!