Taken nordette as ECP no withdrawal bleed but got a period?

We done grinding sex but no penetration happen I came to my hands and then she wiped her wetness It is Jul 15 about 2-3 PM, Jul.18 my girlfriend took nordette after 12 hours another 4. Jul 24 she got a "period" we called it period because he had painful cramps and the bleed is heavy it lasted about 5-6 days. She also got brown discharge before her period (not sure what exact date it is and only happened once)  What does it mean period instead of withdrawal bleed? Is she not pregnant? Im scared please help me.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
She cannot become pregnant because you did not have intercourse. She did not need to take emergency contraception.
You can be sure she is not pregnant.