taking the pill after intercourse

By February 16, 2012 - 12:15pm

i didn't missed any of my birth control pills but i had sex with my partner last Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012 around 3pm and i only took my pill after the intercourse.i took the pill at 7pm at the same day..i always taking them at 6pm or 7pm..i'm on my week 3 of taking the birth control pills..so, is there any possibilities of pregnancy in my case? i'm so worried..please help me..!thank you..i'm taking Meliane.

Hi cancer-dragon

Your question was answered here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/what-happens-if-you-take-3-your-birth-control-pills-once

Please post once per question so that we don't hav to duplicate answers - thanks for your understanding!