ask: Tenderness breast

Okay yesterday me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he sucked both of my breast for a long period of time. Mostly the left one. Today, I had breast pain n my nipples were sore. I looked it up online n they said it cud be an infection so I put some rubbing alcohol on them just in case and to soothe the pain and after a few hours they have been burning. Could it be the alcohol? I'm also having PMS so could that possibly be the reason my nipples are sore? Thank you

Okay thank you so much may God bless

Thank you for your question. Since you two were fooling around for a long period of time, this is definitely the cause of your sore breasts. Do not put anything on them besides skin lotion and the pain will go away in a couple days. We can be pretty certain that it is not an infection since your boyfriend fooling around with them for a long time, will cause the soreness.

I hope this helps.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :