Is there another way besides in vitro,surrogacy,or adoption?

By January 17, 2012 - 4:45am

Is there any other way to have a child when you don't have your left ovary/fallopian tube,or your right fallopian tube? All I have is my cervix,uterous,and right ovary left.

Hi maryjane_420am@yahoo.com,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you were left with one ovary and uterus, you would still be able to conceive. But, because you had both fallopian tubes removed, it's impossible to conceive on your own. Because your eggs would not be able to travel without your fallopian tubes.  IVF would be the only way to be able to conceive.  I've attached a link on IVF.