is there any chance to be pregnant?

i am 19 ...nd had sex many tyms with my bf....but we are very concious nd hence alwyss used a condom as protection....being a safe sex....nd evn getting my heavy periods. on proper date...is there any chance of being pregnant...since few people told me evn after being pregnant few women hv der regular heavy periods...
m confused dat during foreplay his penis was near my vagina...
last 15 days before i had sex..nd i had my leriods on tym...same in the case of last mobth ...i had sex jus 4 days before my periods were due..nd got my periods on proper date....
plzz help out to get rid of my dees confusion

If you are using condoms every single time you have sex, then you are protected up to 98%- not just for pregnancy but also for diseases. And your period every month is a further indicator that you are not pregnant.

Don't believe everything you read or hear people say - some of it only serves to scare of confuse people!