Is there anything I can do to help me get pregnant?

I've been trying to get pregnant now for 4 months. I know it may take up to a year for a normal healthy couple, but besides knowing when I ovulate, is there anything else I can do to help things along?

If you are tracking your cycle well (and having plenty of sex!) and both of you are healthy with no known fertility problems, then it sounds like you are doing all you can to get pregnant.

Do you have a healthy diet and are you active? If so, you're doing what you should already. Stay away from smoking or drinking too, avoid stress as much as possible, and taking a pre-natal vitamin with folic acid are also good ideas.

Do give it a year before worrying (if you are under 35) and try to enjoy the baby making progress!

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide