Is there anyway I could have gotten pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend were making out and he pulled my pants down and he was touching me down there. Then I realized he had his penis out sort of laying on my lower stomach. I'm not sure how close he got to my vagina or if there was pre cm but he didn't ejaculate. I'm a virgin and I've never done anything this before so I'm completely paranoid.

A penis lying on your stomach or pelvic area is not going to get your pregnant. You need to have intercourse with ejaculation to get pregnant or have sperm deposited directly on your vaginal opening. Being a virgin doesn't mean you should not know about sex - we have a SEX 101 section that I encourage you to read: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101