Is there a chance I am pregnant?

By August 23, 2016 - 4:12am

My boyfriend and i recently started to get really intimate and ended up having dry sex. while doing so, i realised he had taken mine and his pants off and started rubbing his penis in-between my vagina.
immediately i asked him to stop and he did.
Im worried about any change of pregnancy because later he also used his fingers!

when i checked my menstrual calendar it said it was a safe day but I'm not so sure because i have extremely irregular period pattern.

so I'm really worried and because of which i have been in constant stress these days! theres still another 2 weeks for my period and i keep thinking if i wait that long it'll be too late!
what should i do?

Thanks susan!
This makes me feel better ! :)

Hi aria_32

I'm not sure what you mean by what should you do? There is nothing to do, there is no risk of pregnancy from what you did. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...