Q: 

Is there a chance I could become pregnant

So I'm 20 years old and I'm on chateal so at the end of June I accidentally dropped my last active pill down the drain and didn't have one to make up for it so I didn't . Then I started the placebo pills and had my period the first week of July my period ended on the 7th and I started my first week of the new pack . I missed one pill the first week and made up for it the next day with the another pill at the same time that i took really late like 8 hours after I usually take them. (So one pill was 8 hours late and one was a day and 8 hours late make sense?) this was from the 7th - 14th of July and I should ovulate between the 11th-16th of July . I also had unprotected sex a couple times in this week period . I think it's too early to feel an symptoms but I've had some back pain similar to what I get on my period and nausea

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: