Is there a chance of pregnancy?

Can a female get pregnant if she touches an erect penis (the shaft, rather), then touches her labia minora? No sperm envolved, no ejaculation. Did not notice to see if there was pre-fluid. From what I've researched, Pre-fluid does not contain sperm, it's only a lubricant. BUT it's possible for sperm to be in pre-fluid if there was a previous ejaculation.

Second, can teens experience ghost, or phantom, pregnancies?

Third, are females safe from pregnancy if they take a hpt 2 months after intercourse? (which comes out negative, of course)

As to your third question, if you have sex, then have your period and do not have sex again, you cannot be pregnant. You cannot be pregnant and then get your period. So a pregnancy test AFTER your period (and with no sexual activity) would have to be negative.

Do you think you're pregnant, despite the fact it's clear you are not? Do you think this is due to stress or do you wish to be pregnant?

Thank you for your reply! I Absolutely do not want to become pregnant. I think it's really the stress because I missed a step when I was sexually active. I thought I was feeling a baby bump when I rubbed my lower abdomen (by the way, that is that lump feeling at the bottom of the abdomen. Is that part of the muscles? Or something else?) Simple mistakes can change your life, so from now on, I'm going to be abstinence from all sexual acts. I don't plan on having any kids in the near future (which is 1-9 years). Once again, thankyou.

Anon - Your first question seems to be whether pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy. Here is the answer: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/can_pre_ejaculate_cause_pregnancy

As for your second question, yes, teens can experience ghost, or phantom, pregnancies.

Sorry, I don't understand your third question. Can you please explain it further?

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

Thank you for your replies Madame Pat. My third question was: Can a female be pregnant if she has had two "normal" periods after a sexual act about two months due to somewhat dry sex (with pre-fluid possibly involved). After all of the drama I've read online about females who still have their periods while pregnant, it really scared me. But I have a fourth question: What is that somewhat hard feeling in the lower abdomen? The uterus maybe?