Is there a cure for Nail Psiorasis (Nail Pitting)?

I just wanna know if it is possible to treat Nail Pitting? I've had it for several years, it doesn't hurt, but it looks like hell. I don't have skin psiorasis, it's basically just the nails.
It started out on my thumb, although, now I got it on 4-5 fingers. I try not to show my fingers to people, cause i'm embarassed by them, and it's really a confidence lower.

Best Regards

Hi Anonymous

Nail psoriasis is indeed a bit embarrassing for it's sufferers, because our hands are always on display.

A corticosteroid solution can be applied to the nails and this has seen some success to treat the condition. A calcipotriol cream can also be used, and is often used along with the corticosteroid solution. These medications are also for skin psoriasis too, and generally - the treatments for skin psoriasis also work for nails.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/psoriasis

I hope this helps!