Is there a possibility I could be pregnant?

By October 14, 2014 - 9:49am

My last period was July 5,2014. In August, my period came on the 13th. In September, my period didn't come. This month, so far, my period has not come yet. Lately I have been feeling nauseated a lot, but have not taken a pregnancy test yet.

Hi again,

I know it can be really scary if you don't want to be pregnant, but he sooner you find out the sooner you can start coping with the results. 

Just think, if it comes back negative then you did all this worrying for nothing :-)

Hi fcdynasty26,

Thank you for visiting the EmpowHER community again! If you have had unprotected sex and haven't had your period since August 13th, you could be pregnant. No one over the Internet can tell you if you are pregnant or not, you would need to take a home pregnancy test to know for sure.

Why haven't you taken one yet? Are you scared to take one?

(reply to kristincaliendo)

Hello, and thanks for the comment. To ne honest, I am a lil scared to take a pregnancy test. I just dont want it to confirm my worst fear right now. I will get one this weekend, and keep you posted.