Is there a possibility that I'm pregnant?

Hi. I just recently started to be sexually active since last month. I take birth control and last month was the second month I've been taking the pill. The first month on April I lost my virginity. I was using a condom and I was also taking birth control. I missed one pill that month, but I doubled up the next day. I was worried that I was pregnant because my period was 2 days late. But I got my period on the third day while I was taking the sugar pills. In the month of April I was more sexually active and my boyfriend ejaculated in me with a condom of course. In the month of June however, we only had sex 2 times(June 7 and June 13). I was still on the pill and was still using condoms, he also pulled out and did not ejaculate in me. But when I was taking my sugar pills, I never got my period. There are 4 sugar pills in my birth control pack and 24 active pills. So on the 3rd day (June 25) I was taking my 3rd sugar pill, I took a pregnancy test (first response) and it turned out negative. I waited 4 days later and took another pregnancy test (June 30) and it also turned out negative. Now my period is supposed to come this saturday on the 19th. I am already experiencing white discharge on my underwear. Doesn't white discharge mean ovulation? And if I am ovulating doesn't that mean I'm not pregnant? I'm pretty sure that I took the tests at the right time and the brand of the test is pretty accurate and can tell 6 days before my missed period. Does this mean I am not pregnant? Or did I take the pregnancy test too early? Should I take another pregnancy test just to be positively sure? Did I take the tests at the right time for it to be accurate? Please help!! I'm so nervous and worried!

White discharge does not always mean ovulation. It can be a mix of body fluids, even your boyfriend's sperm in the days after sex. 

If you are ovulating then your Pill is not working - you do not ovulate when you are on the Pill. Ovulation means you can get pregnant. 

Some women don't get a period when on the Pill, or they can skip some months, or get very short periods. This may be the case with you. Since you are taking the Pill correctly and using condoms, you are highly unlikely to get pregnant. Trust your pregnancy tests - you didn't take them too soon and you are not pregnant. 

It can take the body a few months to get used to the Pill and you won't always be regular but once your body is used to it, you will even out.