Is there surgery for bladder incontinence due to neural foraminal stenosis?

By April 7, 2010 - 12:25pm

I have severe multi level disk disease & neural foraminal stenosis with a left hip effusion after falling off of a roof. I was very active before this accident. I am permanently disabled now. This urinary incontinence is very embarrasing because I am finding it hard to control. I smell like a stinky baby and so does my house. I am a prisoner.

I am still young. It was bad enough having to wear bigger panties & giving up tampons but now I find myself buying adult diapers. With all this technology I would think there is something to help me.

I am single. The chances of ever finding a mate is becoming impossible.

Gosh. I am so sorry about your fall and your injuries, and the disability that has come with them.

I would like to ask one of the doctors on EmpowHer's medical board of advisors about your question. It generally takes a few days for them to receive our question and get back with us. Please hang in there with me and let me see if I can get you some good information, OK?

Urinary Incontinence