There is water coming out of my breast if I press it. Why?

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for seeking our help with your concern about a clear breast discharge.

Are you having any other symptoms? When did this start? Is there only a few drops or a steady flow?
Are you pregnant or breast feeding? Are you taking any medication, including birth control pills?

Benign or non-serious causes of nipple discharge include injury to the breast, menstrual cycle hormone changes, pregnancy, medication use, and excessive breast stimulation.

Anonymous, if the discharge persists, increases or changes, please call your doctor.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Am not pregnant and I don't have a baby ,I just think mybe is the sing of pregnancy

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A missed period and positive pregnancy test result are more reliable signs.

Breast Discharge