Thighs and veins

Hello Everybody. Generally I love my legs and take care of them but after pregnancy I discovered thin veins on my upper thighs. Is it possible to get rid of them?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Sometimes after a pregnancy varicose veins is noticeable due to the weight on the body and legs.  Poor circulation or family history of varicose veins can also be the cause.  You might want to discuss with your doctor the options into treating them. Sometimes, they won't go away, but moderate exercise can help with any discomfort or pain. 

Hope this was helpful?

Varicose Veins

Varicose Veins Guide