Throid function problem?

I am post menopausal and have started having these symptoms. Doctors all says my thyroid is working fine but I wonder.
Always feel cold, can't lose weight, dry skin, crave sugar, tired all the time with no energy in the afternoon, easily distracted, can't sit still to work and can't stay focused on a project any more.

The blood work was done during a yearly physical exam. What I see listed other than standard blood work is TSH, FT4. Thanks

I assume you have had a full hormonal check up, since your doctor has said your thyroid function is fine?

Dry skin and weight gain is an unfortunate part of getting older but feeling cold is indeed a symptoms of the thyroid not working properly as is dry skin and weight gain. Sugar cravings can come from adrenal glands not working properly. Lack of concentration is also an aspect of getting older but is certainly connected to other issues too, including hormonal problems.

So I'd like to be clear that your doctor has done a full hormonal check on you (not just of your reproductive hormones like estrogen or progesterone) but also your thyroid and adrenal glands too? I think you may be on to something by thinking your hormones may be at issue so whether or not you've had thorough testing makes a big difference.

I hope to hear back from you!

Thyroid Conditions