By December 15, 2015 - 2:53pm

Hello, I have terrible chronic fatigue and I thought my thyroid was outta whack.
I have been taking Armour Thyroid for the longest time but it never made me feel better. I tried 50mcgs of Synthroid today and immediately it made me feel exhausted.
Why would this happen. I don't want to take anymore. I feel weepy also.

Hi Dawnb

Have you been diagnosed with a thyroid condition? Have you had testing? If not, you need to do this as soon as possible. Do you have any more health conditions? We need more information from you so we can guide you further.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thyroid Conditions