Tips for Conception?

I am 19 years old, healthy and I eat well and exercise regularly.
My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how we could conceive faster? I track my ovulation and so far, the past 2 months, I've still gotten my period. They're very, very light and only last about 2 to 3 days. I thought maybe it was just light bleeding that occurs during pregnancy, but every at home test I've taken is negative. So, are there any sex positions that increase chances, or silly little rituals I can do before sex that can help me increase my chances?

Personally, I'm not a believer in "silly little rituals" as you put it, that can make one get pregnant faster - like standing on your head (although there are people who believe it) or X or Y position for a girl or boy etc. For every study that says something works, another seems to come out that negates it!

You have only been trying for two months so your best bet is patience. You seem to know all the basics (and more!) so I don't think you need an 'education' so to speak - but we do have some articles that may be of help to you -

Thanks for writing and good luck trying for Baby!