Took 5 BC pills at one time to delay cycle... OH.... I'm not on BC currently.

Hi guys, hopefully I'm doing this right lol. I am not on BC, I took 5 at one time because I wanted to delay my cycle. My cycle was suppose to start Friday/Saturday. I took the pills on Friday and it started Saturday/Sunday. I've gotten very light brown blood for the most part but it's Wednesday night and still no real sign of normal cycle blood and or no sign that the brown bleeding is stopping lol. My cycles usually last 2/3 days (I keep track on a calendar), and I'm sure that taking BC to delay my cycle messed things up, but #1 I wanted to know if this is normal? #2 what to expect next? #3 have you experienced this? #4 how to make the brown bleeding stop? Thank you in advance ladies :)

Your bleeding will stop in it's own time, there is no way to stop it naturally but if it's light and brown it should not be more than another few days.

Taking 5 bc pills at once is causing this bleeding in that way, it's normal. I think you can expect this bleeding to taper off but since this medication changed your cycle this month, we can't say when you will get your next period - it could be a month from now or even a week. Everyone woman reacts differently.