Pregnancy Guide

ask: Took Plan B but feel a bit different .

Ok me and my bf dont live in the same city and went a bit crazy so please dont judge. Me and my bf had unprotected sex from dec 23- 28. He finished inside me all the times and we had sex all those days like min of 3 times a day. I did not take plan b cause i thought it was too late and even though i got my period on the 29 it was a normal flow i think it lasted 4-5 days. We saw each other again and had unprotected sex on jan 11-14. All unprotected and 3 times a day and finished all inside me as well. I took PLAN B on the morning of the 14th. I started to get discharged. I saw him again on the 18th -19 again unprotected sex finished inside of me . And I got my period on the 20th. We also had unprotected sex during my period which is the 20th and 21st. but my period flow is slow .. I got weird abdominal cramps . I had clear discharge the days after plan b but a lot of it. my breast were feeling sore. And I guess you would say my period which is slow flow came 9 days earlier than usual.Could I be pregnant?

It's a possibility - you can test 14 days after the last time you had unprotected sex. The bleeding could have been your period or a side effect of emergency contraception but it sounds like your risk is low.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :