Took plan B pill- am I pregnant?

By April 29, 2015 - 6:55pm

2 weeks ago my bf barely touched his penis on my vagina for a few seconds, and he fingered me a lot and pretty deep. I got scared about being pregnant so I took the plan B pill 58 hours later. I was already late for my period when we did that, but still have not had it yet 12 days later. I am bloated, have gas, cramps, and clear discharge with an odor. I'm not sure if this is from an infection, pregnancy or the pill. I took a preg test this morning and it was negative. Do you think i could be pregnant? BTW: I learned from my mistake and got birth control pills yesterday!

There was no need to take emergency contraception if there was no ejaculation. There is no risk of pregnancy. 

Fingering cannot get you pregnant but your boyfriend might want to tone it down a bit - skin is sensitive and fingers have nails which can cause damage. 

Discharge with odor can mean an infection - you do need to see a doctor about that if it doesn't clear up in a few days. However, pregnancy is not an issue - your other symptoms could be a side effect of Plan B. 

ALSO- 3 days ago he fingered me again and REALLY hard. The morning after that is when all these symptoms started.