is topofen available in south africa?

I was involved in a car accident and I nock the windscreen with my head " my forehead was swollen since then im expiencing a lot of headache. Can it contribute for my problem?

You will need to check your own pharmacies in S.A. to see if this medication is available.

But you really need to see a doctor about your head injury, it sounds like you need immediate medical care. Head injuries that are not seen to can lead to permanent damage. You may have a serious concussion.

A concussion is a head injury caused by a fall or blow to the head, or even a sudden and strong jerking motion. While a severe traumatic brain injury (TBI) can cause an extended loss of conscious, permanent brain damage or even death, a concussion does not even need to cause a loss of consciousness at all, although it's certainly possible.

Because some concussions show no immediate symptoms, it's even more important to get checked out.

Topofen is for headaches - it may help with your pain but again, I strongly advise you to see medical advice.

Migraine Guide