Totally messed up my BC pills

I just started a new pill Microgestin 1.5/30 no fe for purposes of endometriosis control. I am so not used to taking them and somehow only took 9 pills total. During that time the last 2 days of those pills was unprotected. I started spotting very mildly for a few days the first day of what would have been day 1 of week 3. Should I be expecting an actual period also? If that is missed could the royal mess up lead to pregnancy? If that's the case it's truly ok I already have two children, just never messed up a BC this bad and really embarrassed to discuss with my OB.

Since you only took 9 pills all month and had unprotected sex (you didn't actually say you had sex in your post but you used the word "unprotected" so I assume you meant to add in "sex") then you could get pregnant. A test two-three weeks after sex would be accurate. Your spotting was likely due to missing the pills and may not be considered an actual period. Your next period should happen fairly soon however - in the next week or two. In the meantime, use condoms until your cycle is normal again.

Once that happens, begin a new pill packet per instructions and put an alarm on your phone so you don't forget to take them every day.

Don't be embarrassed to talk to anyone about your health - your question is as valid as anyone else's!