Touching fabric with pre-cm on it - pregnancy risk?

I felt my boyfriend's pyjama bottoms and underwear to see if they had ejaculate on them (which was, in hindsight, daft). Anyway, his pyjama bottoms seemed fairly dry but the underwear had a large damp patch (which was pre-ejaculate) on them. Then, without thinking I itched my vagina (over my underwear). I was wearing a panty liner at the time and noticed it had moved so there's a chance I actually put my hand down my pants to re-adjust it too, but I can't really remember now. This was straight after feeling my boyfriend's clothes. I don't recall having anything on my hands after feeling his clothes but I'm concerned as there's a chance I touched the damp pre-cm spot. I heard that sperm can't travel through fabric and I know it can't swim without liquid, but it's so small, so even if my hand wasn't seemingly properly wet from touching the pre-cm on his pants, couldn't the sperm (if any was on my hand) just swim in the fluid that the vagina produces? I admit it seems unlikely but I can't stop worrying! Thank you!

There is no cause for concern, I think you're reaching way too far to look for a pregnancy risk.

For pregnancy to occur, there must be ejaculation inside the vagina. Touching pants that may or may not have pre-ejaculate on them and then touching a panty liner is not going to get anyone pregnant. You can relax!

Read more her: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors