Toward the left side of the upper part below my knee of my leg, I have a place that I have extremely sharp pain but otherwise to walk or anything else, only when I touch it or put pressure on it does it feel like a knife in my leg. Any suggestions?

I'm unclear as to who is posting. This thread needs to be kept for the original poster. If people randomly ask questions without stating who they are and put it into the same thread without signing their name (even a fake name) I cannot track who is who. If new questions don't apply to the original question they need to be placed on a new thread.

Hi, I'm Denise the original poster but the comment about discolored legs is not mine. I fell about 16 months ago and that's when the pain showwd up. could I have broken my leg and not have known it?

actully i have good legs but the above area from the feet is not exactly matching to whole legs color so how to make this area also fair..plzz do let me know my whole legs are very fair but only this area above portion of feet are darker so plz tel me what to do.......plzzz

This comment is not a comment by the original person asking the question and does not apply to the original question in this post.

You need to be seen by a doctor, we cannot evaluate why you have a discolored leg but it could be something to do with your circulation which can be a serious thing. Please see a doctor about  this as soon as you can.

You may have unknowingly injured this part of your leg and have a break or fracture. You could also have a pinched nerve, these cause sharp and very painful bouts of pain.

Do you recall a fall or bumping into something or did you possibly injure it somehow? How long has this been going on? If it has been more than a month, it may not be healing and may need an x-ray/doctors examination. 

I did slip and fall about 16 months ago and the pain started right after that. But my leg never hurt to walk on it or any everyday activities just to touch it in this spot.

Muscle Injuries

Muscle Injuries Guide