ask: Treating irritation caused by toilet paper

My work place uses low quality toilet paper and I've developed a rash/irritation on my inner labia and the sensitive skin surrounding the outside of the vagina. The irritated skin stings when I urinate and wipe. Is there a non-prescription medication I can use to soothe and cure the irritated area?

Pat Elliott HERWriter Guide

pyridoxine - You may want to try an over the counter creme containing cortisone to help relieve the symptoms. There are various types available at most drug stores and I think it will help you. Good luck! Pat

When going out in the sun, what SPF do you put on?: