Q: 

Treatment options for pinched never after two fusions?

Nine years I've been in chronic pain after receiving two fusions. PAIN gotten increacely worse. I have exstream weakness in arms ,legs, throw out my whole bode. Pins and needles. My hand went from fingers turning black to both hands and parts of my legs turning black. I can feel c7 t1 separate and c7 slides towards the left shoulder. Pain is at pain level 10 almost all time. Just had MRI DONE and it shows a pinched nerve degenitive disk disease, arthrites .what are treatment options for this?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Spine Health