A troubled teen

By Anonymous February 5, 2015 - 2:25pm

My boyfriend and I were fooling around. He penetrated and ejaculated inside of me. So I'm pretty sure I am still a virgin. I got my period that evening. Am I pregnant?
Did my hymen break and come out with my period?

Since you started your period that evening, you did not become pregnant.

The definition of a virgin varies among people and is based on cultural and religious beliefs. Generally, a virgin is a person who has not had anal, oral or genital to genital sexual intercourse.

If this was the first time you had vaginal intercourse, it is possible that your hymen broke and was expelled in your menstrual flow.