Trying to conceive

I have type 2 diabetes and I take glimepiride 2mg twice a day and synthroid 88mcg every other day. I am trying to get pregnant and get my body ready so my question is will it be safe to take a tablespoon of geritol everyday and one folic acid pill each day in addition to my current medications?

Folic acid supplements are recommended for women trying to get pregnant/who are pregnant so that's likely a good idea.

Geritol is an iron supplement (as well as multivitamin) which is good if you are low in iron but it contains quite a bit of alcohol per dose so you may be better off taking an all round prenatal supplement that contains both folic acid and iron (as well as other minerals/vitamins) but without the alcohol.

It's a good idea to run it by your doctor first.

Good luck and I hope you get pregnant soon!