trying to get pregnant!

By February 7, 2012 - 11:09am

I was currently on junel. I stopped taking them on week 2 about 3 days again. My Husband and I ,would like to have another child to complete our fam ! How long does it take for the body release an egg after stopping Junel? I would like to get pregnant asap as well! plz help!!

Hi Ashley!

I can take only a few days to ovulate after coming off the pill or a month or two, it depends on the woman's own reproduction system.

So you could get pregnant this month or it could take six or more months. Most fertile couples get pregnant within the first year of trying. When a couple decides to try for a baby, they generally hope to get pregnant that first month which is normal! This may happen to you! But bear in mind that you need to be patient and it could be up to a year.