ask: trying to get pregnant !!

my husband and i have been trying to have a baby we want to get pregnant before he deploys ( he is a marine). we have had unprotected sex on the 4th and my period started that same evening then we had sex again on the 12th and then again 13th and then 20th and then the 27th twice. lately i have been extreamly tired and now my breast are so sore to the point that if my hubby tried to be playful i have to ask him to stop. i am expecting my period to come on the 4th again but i was hoping maybe someone would tell me if this is just pms or if it could be pregnancy. i am really hoping its pregnancy but its to early to take a test. thank you for taking the time to read this.

Unfortunately we have no way to tell you if you are pregnant - and it's a bit early to test. PMS and pregnancy symptoms mimic each other.

But I notice that your dates seem a bit off if you are trying to conceive. Most women ovulate mid-month in their cycle so if you had your period on the 4th, then you should have been having sex from the 14th through the 20th, at least every other day, so you don't miss ovulation. Use an ovulation predictor kit to help you out - they can be found over-the-counter in any drugstore.

Good luck, we hope you get good news soon!

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: