tubal ligation could i be pregnant ?

By September 14, 2014 - 9:41pm

im 41 yrs old.after my last child in 1993 . so far i had 2 miscarries .this r the signs im having. im not sure if its pregnant or menopause .well im really always i tiered i always have to take naps threw the da but i can sleep most of the day and get up for few hrs then go bk to sleep,, alot of time i get up set stomach at night. cant stand milk- apples-there's a lot stuff i cant eat. i have gain weight .when i stand up my belly is sorta hard,ppl think i'm pregnant . some times i wake up with headaches. my last period was July 23 2014, so far nothing its always on time.its only 28 days.peeing more then i was before. no i haven't didn't a test yet. i'm going to wait to see if i do get my period this month or not. i'm not sure hot my tuba's r done i do have a line under my belly button.

Hi blueeyes2014,

When did you have the tubal ligation? Have your miscarriages been before or after the tubal? 

At 41, our cycles can certainly begin to change - one of the most common changes is irregularity. If you have not taken a pregnancy test, you should take one to rule that out. 

Your symptoms could be that of a digestive condition and not pregnancy. You may have IBS or undiagnosed allergies - it's a good idea to see your doctor about this. 

Your risk of pregnancy is very, very low after a tubal ligation - it's 99.5% effective. 

Will you keep us posted?