tubal reversal

By July 13, 2015 - 8:51am

I'm 36 had a reversal tubal done after my last child 4yrs ago my period has been on time but I'm a week late and I wanted to know is it possible that my tubal clamps reversed them selves or came off.

Hello concerned parent,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community and thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

Take a home pregnancy test tomorrow morning. Contact your gynecologist.

Of all methods used in a tubal ligation, use of Hulka clips has the highest risk of failure with 36.5 per 1,000 procedures. This was reported in the findings of a study conducted by the U.S. Collaborative Review of Sterilization or CREST. It is the largest study done to find out the risk of pregnancy after tubal ligation with use of different methods.

Please keep us updated,.