Pregnancy Guide

ask: Tubes are tied but still concerned I could be pregnant. Period is MIA.

Hello and thank you in advance to all who try to help =)

I had my tubes tied after my last pregnancy (17 months ago) and since then I have not paid much attention to what day of the month my period starts. I do know I had my period in February (my guess is I started on the 14th or 21st - it was a Sat. and towards the later part of the month) and it's now going on April and I have not had a period. I know it's very unlikely that I could get pregnant after having my tubes tied BUT I conceived my three boys extremely easily. I'm just a fertile mertile ;) So, I do not doubt my bodies ability to get pregnant. I did take a pregnancy test last thursday (March 26) and it was negative. I don't currently have health insurance, if I did I would just make an appt to see my Doctor. What are your thoughts? Think I could be pregnant? FYI my periods are never late. If anything they come early and they last abour 7-8 days (ugh!!).

Thanks!!
~ K

P.S. If I were indeed pregnant would I get a positive pregnancy test if it was an ectopic pregnancy?

Anonymous

I am havering bad migraines for four days now, nausea, feeling weak and collapsing, cramping, really odd period (not normal) and really moody I have my tubes ties idk if I should be concerned

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question. You need to be evaluated by your physician. These symptoms are not normal.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi , my last period should be in the 3th sept , my period are very accurate . For exp 5 aug I had my periods my next will be in the 3 or 4 sept . I have done a titanium clip liagation 25months ago . I been checking tge pregnancy kit but its shows negative

Thank you for your question. Did you not get a period in the month of September? Since you posted on October 7, have you gotten your period?

Contact your gynecologist. No period since August and a negative pregnancy test must be evaluated by the physician who performed the ligation procedure.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had a very light period Friday night, then all day Saturday nothing. Sunday came with my period lasted 4 days now a week late having cramps but tubes tied I can't be pregnant can I?

Thank you for your question. By now, two weeks after your posting, are you still having cramps? Since you had your period, I do not think you could be pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello my tubes been tied for 11 years . I miss my period last month and my back hurts in the lower part and my period is regular please help.

If your periods are normally regular, missing one is something to check out. Take a home pregnancy test.

Regards,

RealSweet

I got my tubes tied 7 years ago but my period is 21days later! I have taken 2hpt first response and both are negative! ! My body is starting to feel some what different I guess unless its all In my head! I have the period calendar downloaded on my phone and my period usually starts that exact date I mean I spotted a lil bit wen I wipe maybe 1 or 2 days bit that's it ! Should I be concerned if im pregnant

Anonymous (reply to RealSweet)

I. feel. the. same. i. did. had. period. 2month. I'm. on. my. period. on. same. month I. still. feel. the. move. in. my. stomach.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :