Pregnancy Guide

ask: Tubes are tied but still concerned I could be pregnant. Period is MIA.

Hello and thank you in advance to all who try to help =)

I had my tubes tied after my last pregnancy (17 months ago) and since then I have not paid much attention to what day of the month my period starts. I do know I had my period in February (my guess is I started on the 14th or 21st - it was a Sat. and towards the later part of the month) and it's now going on April and I have not had a period. I know it's very unlikely that I could get pregnant after having my tubes tied BUT I conceived my three boys extremely easily. I'm just a fertile mertile ;) So, I do not doubt my bodies ability to get pregnant. I did take a pregnancy test last thursday (March 26) and it was negative. I don't currently have health insurance, if I did I would just make an appt to see my Doctor. What are your thoughts? Think I could be pregnant? FYI my periods are never late. If anything they come early and they last abour 7-8 days (ugh!!).

Thanks!!
~ K

P.S. If I were indeed pregnant would I get a positive pregnancy test if it was an ectopic pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hello, I've had and iud almost 5 years .Last month June I got my cycle on the 4th ,I've been late 24 days now, today finally started spotting. I have mood swings, tenderness of my breast, sleepy but not tired and a thick white discharge. Could I be pregnant please help.

Anonymous

So i had a baby three mnths ago. March 26 she was born. I bleed for approximatly 1 month before my post partume visit. Since then in April i spotted two days. And July I spotted only for give days. I'm just confused. I don't know what to expect

Anonymous

Im 34 years old and have 3 kids. My tubes have been tied for almost 9 years and lately I have been real tired and moody. My period is a late. My boobs are very tender and I have a very heavy clear discharge. So just yo be on the safe side I took three pregnancy test TODAY. Test 1 was postive and test 2 is positive and test 3 is negavtive- none of the test were taking with morning urine. But I have had horrible headaches and stuffy nose as well. My lower stomach muscles are slight crampy but not painful or alarming. Just feels like muscles stretching. I know without a doubt im pregnant for I have done this 3 times already and this feeling is all to familiar

I am taking another pregnancy test tomorrow because the first two were negative... I feel very much pregnant as well...So I just want to be sure and with the cramping...I have that too and you should get it checked out... I have read in other forums that women have came up negative several times...even in doctors offices and later end up having miscarriages... I am a true believer of miracles of pregnancies after tubes are tied because I personally know them...I will keep you all posted

Anonymous

I am reading these passages...and I agree with half on which they may be pregnant and I also agree with the young lady about the ghost pregnancy.. It's like having the urge to be pregnant and thinking about it so much that your body starts mimicking the symptoms of pregnancy. I only say this to say that I too am late on my period and I have been having weird feelings too but I also want to secretly be pregnant. I already have 3 and I am 28 and I had my tubes tied in 2012, at that time, I was in a failed marriage that resulted in things ending badly. I met this guy who changed my life and he only has one child and has difficulties seeing her and I wish secretly that I could change his situation, but I can't bc I chose to tie my tubes...so I wish everyone luck who becomes pregnant. God gives second chances.

Anonymous

I had my tubes tied 3 years ago now I am 3 weeks late. I have three children so the signs of early pregnancy are obvious to me, I took a cheap dollar test and saw what I thought to be a faint line in disbelief I took another 2 days later, negative, my fiance and I had a few drinks the other night as I was sure I can't be pregnant, the next morning I had horrible pelvic cramping but still no period, some of those symptoms have subsided but I'm still at loss. What is my body telling me. I am 27

Anonymous

I am going through the same thing..I am 24 days late and im having all the signs..my last period only lasted 2 days and I jad my tubes tied 3 1/2 years ago..even when I was pregnant home pregnancy test showed up negative cause my hcg levels are always low..I went to the ER cause I am NEVER late im always early or on time..My doctor wanted me to get a sonogram but I font have insurance so they wouldn't do one..they did blood work and asked me if I felt pregnant I didn't say anything then they said the test was negative. My boyfriend and I really didn't like the way they did things so when he gets home we are going for a second opinion. Yes I feel pregnant and I have all the signs and symptoms. I just dont know what to do..can someone tell me something please..

Me to I'm feeling the same way bout my body my cycle came a week early

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :