Pregnancy Guide

ask: Tubes are tied but still concerned I could be pregnant. Period is MIA.

Hello and thank you in advance to all who try to help =)

I had my tubes tied after my last pregnancy (17 months ago) and since then I have not paid much attention to what day of the month my period starts. I do know I had my period in February (my guess is I started on the 14th or 21st - it was a Sat. and towards the later part of the month) and it's now going on April and I have not had a period. I know it's very unlikely that I could get pregnant after having my tubes tied BUT I conceived my three boys extremely easily. I'm just a fertile mertile ;) So, I do not doubt my bodies ability to get pregnant. I did take a pregnancy test last thursday (March 26) and it was negative. I don't currently have health insurance, if I did I would just make an appt to see my Doctor. What are your thoughts? Think I could be pregnant? FYI my periods are never late. If anything they come early and they last abour 7-8 days (ugh!!).

Thanks!!
~ K

P.S. If I were indeed pregnant would I get a positive pregnancy test if it was an ectopic pregnancy?

Anonymous

I am 27 andbi had my tubes tied 2 years ago. I have been very tired and eating ice like crazy. My last period was very off. I think I am pregnant but I'm not late yet but my stomach has the hard feeling u get when your first pregnant. I don't want to say nothing to no body cause I don't want to be looked at like crazy.

Anonymous

Last month I had a period for a day and a half my tubes have been clapped for 6 years but during and before my period my boobs were very sore and after they was back to normal but still swollen.. wondering if pregnancy could be a possibility??? I've had frequent bathroom breaks. Going stir crazy cause I really don't wanna take a test just to get a negative result..holding off for one more week at least..need some opinions! !

Anonymous

I have been feeling the same way I have 2 children a 2 yr old and a 11 mth old well normally I have my period every month on the 10th don't get me wrong my tubes are tied lately my period has been coming 3 days early I spot for 2 days then I always feel all the symptoms I had in my pregnancies on August 18, 2014 I got dizzy about 6 times the first time I almost passed out and its like when I eat I'm never full and during my pregnancies I craved nothing but Chinese food and lately that's the only thing that I currently crave for I try eating other foods but it doesn't work someone please help me I took a pregnancy test it was digital and it said not pregnant I too didn't use morning urine.

P.S. my moms mom as in my grandmother has 12 children and with her 12th child her tubes were tied when she had her can someone tell me what are the odds and what should i do.

Anonymous

Hi I am n da same boat..... im 24 n I had my tubes tied bck n 2013 ..I hve 3 kids...but lately my periods r weird I alwys skip a month....ben sleepy alot n hve alot of cravings...took pregnancy test n dey come out neg. I just hope some day incould come prego. Ive heard dat ur tubes can get untied..I just pray to god dat one daii I could be prego again.

I also have 3 children and after my last pregnancy in 2004 I had my tubes tied. My last pregnancy I had to invoice. The father and I were separated and I do not want to have any more children nor did I think I was find anyone in the future who would want to be with somebody with three or more children. Well I am nowremarry and my husband does not have any children but does want children on his eye. A few months ago I had all the symptoms and I didn't take a test because I figured it be - I had went to the bathroom and there was a big blood clot shaped like a fetusyou could not tell 100 but it was something.so since then my periods been normal and I just had it 2 weeks ago and it only lasted 2-3 days very light and that is highly unusual because usually last 7 to 8 days.so for the last 2 weeks have been very nauseous and everytime I get in the vehicle I feel like I'm going to vomit and I started to think maybe I'm just starting to get motion sickness and I've been having pains and the lower part of my chest high part of my stomach makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack I remember having heartburn like that yesterday I took a pregnancy test from the dollar store and got a very very faint thin blue linelineI did not use morning urine. What are the chances I hear that the longer your tubes have been tied the higher the chance is because they can grow back together I had mine done in 2004.also I been a complete bitch and emotional I can't sleep at least at night bc nausea

Anonymous

Hello, I've had and iud almost 5 years .Last month June I got my cycle on the 4th ,I've been late 24 days now, today finally started spotting. I have mood swings, tenderness of my breast, sleepy but not tired and a thick white discharge. Could I be pregnant please help.

Anonymous

So i had a baby three mnths ago. March 26 she was born. I bleed for approximatly 1 month before my post partume visit. Since then in April i spotted two days. And July I spotted only for give days. I'm just confused. I don't know what to expect

Anonymous

Im 34 years old and have 3 kids. My tubes have been tied for almost 9 years and lately I have been real tired and moody. My period is a late. My boobs are very tender and I have a very heavy clear discharge. So just yo be on the safe side I took three pregnancy test TODAY. Test 1 was postive and test 2 is positive and test 3 is negavtive- none of the test were taking with morning urine. But I have had horrible headaches and stuffy nose as well. My lower stomach muscles are slight crampy but not painful or alarming. Just feels like muscles stretching. I know without a doubt im pregnant for I have done this 3 times already and this feeling is all to familiar

I am taking another pregnancy test tomorrow because the first two were negative... I feel very much pregnant as well...So I just want to be sure and with the cramping...I have that too and you should get it checked out... I have read in other forums that women have came up negative several times...even in doctors offices and later end up having miscarriages... I am a true believer of miracles of pregnancies after tubes are tied because I personally know them...I will keep you all posted

Anonymous

I am reading these passages...and I agree with half on which they may be pregnant and I also agree with the young lady about the ghost pregnancy.. It's like having the urge to be pregnant and thinking about it so much that your body starts mimicking the symptoms of pregnancy. I only say this to say that I too am late on my period and I have been having weird feelings too but I also want to secretly be pregnant. I already have 3 and I am 28 and I had my tubes tied in 2012, at that time, I was in a failed marriage that resulted in things ending badly. I met this guy who changed my life and he only has one child and has difficulties seeing her and I wish secretly that I could change his situation, but I can't bc I chose to tie my tubes...so I wish everyone luck who becomes pregnant. God gives second chances.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :