ask: Tubes are tied but still concerned I could be pregnant. Period is MIA.

Hello and thank you in advance to all who try to help =)

I had my tubes tied after my last pregnancy (17 months ago) and since then I have not paid much attention to what day of the month my period starts. I do know I had my period in February (my guess is I started on the 14th or 21st - it was a Sat. and towards the later part of the month) and it's now going on April and I have not had a period. I know it's very unlikely that I could get pregnant after having my tubes tied BUT I conceived my three boys extremely easily. I'm just a fertile mertile ;) So, I do not doubt my bodies ability to get pregnant. I did take a pregnancy test last thursday (March 26) and it was negative. I don't currently have health insurance, if I did I would just make an appt to see my Doctor. What are your thoughts? Think I could be pregnant? FYI my periods are never late. If anything they come early and they last abour 7-8 days (ugh!!).

~ K

P.S. If I were indeed pregnant would I get a positive pregnancy test if it was an ectopic pregnancy?

I am not sure if I am pregnant I just took a home pregnancy test came back negative but I still missed my period and I am wondering if I should go in and get it get a blood test or if I should wait three more days to take the other home pregnancy test for the simple fact that I know the pregnancy hormone is more parent in the morning time than it is throughout the rest of the day I'm concerned because I have had my tubes tied and burned and yes I know it's possible to get pregnant with that happening but still I don't know what I should do I have all the symptoms and lactating I am moody I am sleeping a lot I have lower back pain and lower abdomen pain I'm not sure what I should do please any help

Hi I am a mother of three just engaged an it's been about a week sense I have missed my period I normal have one at the end of the month for like 4-5 days like I always have but I have sore breast an cramping in my lower back I had my tubs tied in January of 2012 so it's been about 3 years but I have started to bleed I am sleepy an moody any help is greatful.

Mouseie83 (reply to Anonymous)

It my just be stress

I won't be much help but I'm in the same boat as you. Got my tubes tied in 2008... Since then had had 3 c sections (pregnant as a surrogate mother). I am 14 days late now and Meg HPT's. I think stress has a lot to do with woman not having a period. You may not feel stress but your body does.

i quickly want to use this media to appreciate and say a very big thanks to Dr OLUYOR for helping me with his natural herbal medicine after 7 years of marriage trying to get pregnant with no avail but today with the help of Dr OLUYOR herbs which i never believe it work i got pregnant and hoping to have my baby soon and i promise as soon as i deliver the baby i will testify more and recommend him more than this but for other stander having problem of conceiving contact Dr OLUYOR and you will find your happiness just like me who never believe i will be a mother again till i met with this great man who God has blessed with natural herbal drugs for help contact him true his email or call him via:oluyorhomeofsolution@gmail.com or call +2348123921352

Question I had my tubes tied Feb 2014 a fter my 3rd child n I always have my period around 19th or 24. August I had it on the 28th n September I haven't had it n I took a hpt n it came back negative but I been cramping but nothing should I be worried that I might be pregnant what should I do.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Please consult your gynecologist, who might suggest a blood pregnancy test or take a wait and watch approach.

I am freaking out and confused, I had my rubes tied during my last c-section April 2013 have had normal periods since even during breast feeding. I had a strange 2 day period a month ago spotted for the whole month them no period, I am now 17 days late took 3 test within the first week of missed period out of fear. I'm not stressed beyond normal parenting, my diet is consistent, no pain, sore breast, I do have ms but that has never messed with my period.

Please talk with your gynecologist about this recent unusual bleeding. Let us know the cause once you find out.

Hi...I had my period in August t was normal and on time as always. I had a tubal ligation in July of 2013,but today I am 8 days late, I have had light pink spotting a couple time but only when wiping after using the restroom. I have been experiencing low back aches and headaches,I took a hpt but it was negative. Any advice would help

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :