Tubes tied since 08..missed period among other things.. pregnant?

I had my tubes tied in 2008. I haven't had my period since the first week of June. My periods have been like clockwork since I was 10 years old. Besides when I was pregnant with my kids, I have only missed my period 1x and that was a few years ago. I have been constantly nauseous especially after a meal, heartburn, overly tired, constantly hot to the point of carrying an oscillating fan wherever I go, and some back pain. I am not stressed. Could I be pregnant? (If there's another post almost identical to this one, it's me. I couldn't find it once I posted it so I wasn't sure if it posted.)

All Asks go into moderation before publication so you will not see it straight away.

Pregnancy after a tubal is rare but you will need to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure.

How old are you? If you are over 40 then you may be entering perimenopause - this is the period before menopause that often begins with an irregular menstrual cycle. You can read more about that here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/perimenopause

Perimenopause Guide