tubes tied for 4yrs. spotting for seven days when I should of gotten my cycle. very confused

I got my tubes tied back in 2011. I always know when i will have my cycle.it's like clock work. And the last two months i started a day early. Now this month i thought i was starting early. But i.have been spotting for seven days now. I did take a test was neg. Been tired more then normal. I plan on wiating another week then retest. I know is very unlikly to get pregnant with my tubes being tied. But i have been told they can grow back together. Since my tubes were Only tied. At a lost of what to do if i am pregnant bc my boyfriend is getting out the army and moving back home and he doesnt want kids.
Scared if it is possible that I am.

Got my tubes tied back In March my cycle came every month except this month which is june. I took a test and it came back neg. What should I do. Am I pregnant r not FYI one test had a dark line and a faint line. Another one was neg.

HERWriter Guide (reply to tasha2006)

Hi tasha
I suggest you see a doctor for a blood test to know where you stand.

Your risk of pregnancy is extremely low and you can probably trust that test.

Our bodies change over time and nobody's cycle is the same for their entire fertile lives. Being a day late or early doesn't mean anything.

I cannot say why you are spotting - there is obviously some hormonal change going on - if it happens again, talk to your doctor but see what the next month brings.