Tubes tied no period since April was my last one

Didn't get no period in May it is June still no period. All pregnancy test came back negative. Also had blood work done for tyroid and prolactin everything is normal. Having pregnancy systems and i am not streesed out please help.

If all your tests are coming back negative then the likelihood of you being pregnant is extremely low. 

One seemingly odd suggestion I have for you is known as post tubal sterilization syndrome.  Studies are not always conclusive but this syndrome as been known to stop periods, cause very strong PMS or otherwise change a woman's cycle. It is thought to be a body-mind response to sterilization.

Have you heard of this or do you think this is what could be subconsciously going on?

No i have never heard of this but i have a ultra sound in two weeks so i will ask my doctor when i see her. Thank you very much for getting back to me.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Shan2013)

You are welcome Shan -and please keep us posted!