Pregnancy Guide

ask: twice period in the month

By mari25

I took next choice in februery and I got my period back until march 8 ad it last 5 day.. and now I got a period. Again in the same month
Can I bee pregnet ????

Hi Mari25,

A side effect of next choice is a change in your period. Your period in April should be normal-- just keep in mind that you need time to become regular again after taking next choice. This could be your monthly period for March and the first one may have been due to next choice.

Please read the side effects here: http://www.mynextchoice.com/Consumer/wherelearn_Main.asp

Good luck,

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :