Two birth control pills to stop bleeding?

This month I decided to skip the placebo pills on my birth control back and go straight to the active week of the new pack. This is the first time I've done this and the doctor said it was okay. Now, this week on the active pills I am experiencing break through bleeding. Will taking two birth control pills help the bleeding stop. And should I take two pills each day till the bleeding stops ?

Hi again Coco

I've never heard of taking two pills per day to stop bleeding but it could work. The only issue is that you will be all over the place trying to get back onto a regular pill cycle. If you are not bleeding much, I'd say keep taking one pill per day but call a pharmacist or your doctor for confirmation.