Two periods, unusual bleeding

Hi I have had irregular cycles all my life but this time Ive had two in the same month and the second one seems like it doesn't want to end. I don't know if it's a period or something bad but any feedback would be appreciated.

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad that you reached out to us. Please call your gynecologist's office today to schedule an appointment.

As you are well aware, this is unusual and needs to be evaluated. Prolonged bleeding can lead to iron deficiency anemia.

Depending on your age, this could be a change caused by fluctuations in estrogen levels, which are associated with perimenopause.

You could have uterine fibroids which cause heavy and irregular periods.

Better to be check.