Uh, my period.

By April 22, 2016 - 7:00pm

Yeah yeah, I should probably book an appointment with my doctor but I'm not sure if it's worth worrying about. Anyways, I haven't gotten my period in 3 months and there is no way I can be pregnant (I haven't had sex in over a year) and I haven't been stressed or anything like that. Hmm, I wonder what it could be? I don't know. Any thoughts?

Hi cakestorm,

Thank you for your question.

Going that long without a menstrual cycle is not normal. It could be an imbalance of your hormones. It's important that you go see your gynecologist to determine what's going on.

Be well,