Ulcers, blisters, sores on face that will not heal

I have been have problems with sores on my face for a long time now. They are not acne but are more like blisters or ulcer type lesions that only have a watery substance that comes from them. They are very painful and sometimes bleed crusting over to a scab. However, they almost heal then they begin the cycle all over again in the same regions mostly below my mouth, not on my lips ever. They swell up again and then are even more painful. They burn, ache and hurt. Please tell me what to do. I was diagnosed with lymes disease but I am not sure whether these sores have anything to do with that, since it only is on my face. I look aweful and don't feel well at all. I also have had steroid injections to my spine and they get much worse. What can I do. Please help me. Sincerely Annette Deming

Anonymous

Your differential diagnosis should include human herpes simplex virus 1. Get a Tzank smear or PCR to detect it. Identify and avoid triggers and see your physician for Acyclovir to treat it.

Did you find out what it is?

Anonymous

I have had small wounds on my face that are similar to ulsers. I found that using fever blister meds such as Abreva on it a few times a day for about 3 days clears it up.

Anonymous

try fresh crushed garlic cloves

Anonymous

Try to research morgellons you might find what your looking for

I a man very sure I suffer from morgellons also,but my face issues are more drug induced which I've stopped using the drug.i use aloe Vera juice straight from the plant,breaking off only what I use and polysporin with antibacterials. I am itchy but REFUSE TO SCRATCH OR PICK. Because of my said drug use I've had the displeasure of hallucinations and have been declared DOP,a frightfulterm used by doctors for seemingly every mental disorder and morgellons is PURELY PHYSICAL though does wear down your mental state. Try the aloe plant juice on a clean,patted dry face using a quip to spread the aloe and when that dries wipe with cold water,pat dry again and add the polysporin. Benadryl,though addictive,can help with the need the itch. I hope I helped some and above all WASH YOUR HANDS ALOT AND DONT TOUCH YOUR WOUNDS NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE-QTIPS ARE FINE.

Anonymous

For anyone with chronic skin problems, you may want to consider taking a daily multivitamin as well as a zinc supplement. The body needs zinc for wound healing and it does not store zinc, so if your body is in active repair mode with wounds to heal you need to make sure to get plenty of zinc on a regular basis.
I have bad skin and just developed a small ulcer on my face...did the whole weeping/won't heal thing so I went online to try to find a solution. It seems to be common with people with irritable bowel syndrome, which can cause vitamin deficiencies.

Anonymous

I have a question: Do you drink wine? I have the same problem as you, but I have noticed it only occurs after I have been drinking wine. Now, I stay away from the stuff and the problem is gone.

Why does th the wine do this ...i have this problem. Been to Dr numerous times and they think I'm nuts or picking

Anonymous

Annette, I think I have the same thing as you have. I research everywhere online and the closest thing I can come up with is dermatitis herpetiformis. My bumps occur only on my face (cheeks and the fu-man-chu moustache area). They start under the skin as a hard nodule, then surface quickly (inside a day) and then start leaking clear fluid, sometimes a small amt of blood. I can get one or several at a time. I think you should be checked to see if you are gluten sensitive - I know I am. Lately I have been eating very gluten-reduced diet; the bumps came back in force when I ate some pretzels. But in a way I also feel they are connected to a hormone issue.