Unclogged ears

What home remedies can I use to unclog my ears? I use hydrogen peroxide 3%, heated olive oil, nasal spray(doctor suggested)I don't have a cold and an ear sponge for babies. The dr didn't see much wax, so she didn't irrigate it. I've had this problem for many years, each time my ears needs irrigated. What can I do at home?

Hi Carame11

Thanks for your post and welcome to EmpowHER!

Do you know why this keeps happening to you? If you can get to the cause, you may be able to get treatment that's permanent.

There are many home rememdies that people use - they are listed throughout our very busy thread on this topic (suggestions are not just from clogged ears from nose-blowing) that you can peruse here:

and here: