unprotected sex

Hello,last month i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend before my ovulation and i took postinor 2,few days later i started ovulating and i also had unprotected sex for like 2 days,like 5 days later i saw blood but it was not like my nornal period it wil only come out if i dip my finger into my viginal...and this month again I've had unprotected sex,i just want to be sure if there is stil chance for me to be pregnant bcs am having strange feeling s

Postinor prevents ovulation. Why do you think you were ovulating? Side effects of emergency contraceptive would make it nearly impossible to know and rarely rarely ovulate after taking it (that's the point of not taking it - to stop ovulation).

We cannot say if you are pregnant but you can take a test 2-3 weeks after sex, it should be accurate. Good luck!