Unprotected sex after spotting

I missed a pill during week 2 of my packet (I made it up the next day) and started spotting for a few days. When the spotting stopped, I had unprotected sex. I am now towards the end of week 3 but because of the recent spotting and unprotected sex right before the time I'm suppose to have my period, I am concerned. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Since you only missed one pill and made it up the next day, your pregnancy risk has not been raised, regardless of spotting. Your period should come along when expected.