Unprotected sex and postinor 2

My menses ended on 17th June then I had unprotected sex on 29th June then took the first postinor 2 pill the morning after we had sex then we had unprotected sex again before I took the second pill. We had sex again the following day then I took the first postinor 2 pill and then the second postinor two pill 10 hours later. It's been a week now and I haven't seen any bleeding just really thin watery discharges. Could I be pregnant?

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER! I notice you posted this same question days ago. Please only post one time so that the Mods have time to answer all the questions coming in.

There is very little risk of pregnancy since P2 is up to 95% effective when taken within 24 hours.

But since you are mis-using it by using it as a method of planned birth control rather than a true emergency, these larges doses of hormones can cause side-effects like irregularity or heavy bleeding or other kinds of discharges.

This may be what's going on in your case.

I suggest you use condoms or regular birth control pills as this is far healthier than doing what you are doing now.

For more information/side effects etc, read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills