Unprotected Sex around fetile days?

By July 30, 2010 - 11:06am

Last time i got my period was july 3, 2010 and it lasted until july 8. after that i had sex once or twice, it was totally protected. but on july 28 my boyfriend and i started to mess after breakfast. he knows i dont like to do stuff during my ovulating days. but by accident the head of his penis went in for about a minute. he swore he didnt cum or anything but i freaked out knowing i had to get my period soon. decided to go buy the Plan-B one step pill. i took it within an our of the accident. yet im still freaking out. what are the chances of me being pregnant? BTW i have somewhat of an irregular period. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

is it normal that after all this and that short light cycle i still have some lower abdominal pain/cramps?

okay well i think i got good news. i got my period last thursday it was super light it lasted till monday. super short and light. im guessing im fine though right?

(reply to camil_117)

A menstrual period, even if it is lighter or shorter-duration, means you are not pregnant for that cycle.

(reply to Alison Beaver)

thanks for the reply. thought the same thing.

Hi camil_117

The withdrawal method with no pre-ejaculate whatsoever can be a workable method for some women but is not as safe as the pill or condoms. I assume, when you say you were 'totally protected' then you are on the Pill? If so, there is no need to take Plan B.

Also, if your last period was July 3rd - you are very unlikely to be ovulating on July 28th - you ovulate mid-cycle, not end of cycle.

Can you let me know what kind of protection you are using? In retrospect, you may not be on the Pill if you are still irregular as the Pill regulates our monthly cycles. If you used a condom - that's also very effective. Can you confirm what kind of protection you use?

Thank you for responding.
not im not in the pill, we just used condoms.

HERWriter Guide (reply to camil_117)

I think your period will be along any day now. If you haven't had it in a week from now, take a pregnancy test but I think you'll have some good news for us soon!

Will you keep us updated?

yes i will thanks!