Unprotected sex on cd 5, 6, 13, and 14. Could I be pregnant?

Lately I have had consistent 25 day cycles. We had unprotected intercourse on CDs 5,6,13,&14. Today I am on cycle day 16 (which is going on to cd 17) and spotted very lightly for about 2 hours. Only noticed when wiping. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Could this be implantation bleeding? Or is something wrong? I am also experiencing mild dull cramping very low in my abdomen.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. A sign of bleeding is usually a good sign of not being pregnant. The mild stomach cramping could certainly be menstrual also. It would be fairly early for you to be experiencing pregnancy symtpoms although every woman is different. At this point, you can take a pregnancy test for reassurance although I think you are safe to say that you are probably not pregnant due to the bleeding. Keep us posted on your results.

Thank you for your reply. There was never any bleeding. Just light pink on the tp a couple times...